The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Hunt

Old November 21, 2009, 08:16 AM   #1
bswiv

Idiot busted by his own game camera!!!

You just can not make this stuff up. What a idiot........! This is from the Weekly Action Reports from the Florida FWC Law Enforcemnt office. Hoppened in Escambia County, near Pensacola.

================================================
Lieutenant Dan Hahr was checking the water level at Quintett Landing when he observed a car parked near the boundary of the management area. After deciding to locate the vehicle driver, Lieutenant Hahr observed a hunter exiting the woods. After checking the man’s hunting license, Lieutenant Hahr asked the man to show him where he was hunting. The man showed him a tree stand about 20 yards away. There was corn scattered within 10 feet of the tree, but the hunter denied knowledge of the bait. There was a game camera attached to a tree, so Lieutenant Hahr seized it as evidence. The camera had numerous photos of the hunter examining the baited area and scattering bait on the ground. The man was charged with hunting over bait in a wildlife management area.
=================================================

And would you not of loved to see this idiots face when the FWC officer showed him the pictures on his own game camera..........Priceless!
Old November 21, 2009, 08:40 AM   #2
shortwave

An episode for 'the Worlds Dumbest Criminals' show..
Old November 21, 2009, 07:36 PM   #3
Double Naught Spy

Reminds me of the kids who video their vandalization of property and then end up having the videos used against them in court.
Old November 28, 2009, 08:57 PM   #4
Remingtonvadeer

hahaha perfect, what an idiot!!! I Love that well by the look of your camara that looks like you putting food down!! hahaha hillarious!