The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Old January 31, 2014, 10:17 AM   #1
Gary Slider

Delaware/Virginia Reciprocity …Traveling & Transporting Firearms

Delaware has done it again. First they just moved their Reciprocity list to a new page today. They have also put Virginia back on the list of states they honor. They listed Virginia as a state they would honor for most of 2013 but stated that on December 7, 2013 they would drop them. They did remove Virginia from their list shortly after that date. Now Virginia is back on their listing as a state they will honor. I state this with my tongue firmly planted firmly in my cheek: Beau Biden, who has Joe Biden’s genes, is the AG of Delaware!
http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/...dweapons.shtml

Here is a good article for everyone who carries and travels should read. Other states most likely have a similar system and have collected data from the other states on who has a permit/licenses to carry. http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...alysis-center/

Handgunlaw.us also needs your assistance. There are so many bills in the different state legislatures that keeping track of all of them by myself is getting to be almost impossible. Especially the ones that are only small changes to the firearm laws in that state. If a law changes in your state I ask for a heads up from you on that change. The state and bill # are all I need. If there is a change please drop me an email at [email protected] and let me know. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. www.handgunlaw.us will be updated late this evening or early tomorrow with changes listed above.
Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.
Old January 31, 2014, 10:30 AM   #2
Gaerek

First of all, thank you for the hard work you put into that site. It's an incredibly important and useful resource. I'm not aware of any changes in my state's laws, but if I do, I'll drop a line. Again, thank you for your work.
Old January 31, 2014, 06:49 PM   #3
press1280

Gary I'll be watching this bill, as I'm sure you will be:
http://www.legis.state.wv.us/Bill_St...type=RS&i=4250
It's basically a constitutional carry bill