The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old August 4, 2008, 09:36 PM   #1
gundog47

Breda shotguns

Anyone know of a source for parts for an older Breda auto shotgun? This one dates back to the '70's. Its a Browning type long recoil autoloader. Internally the trigger & hammer appear to be from the A-5 but the rest of the gun is over engineered, to accomplish the same thing Browning did with about 25 less parts?
Old August 7, 2008, 12:49 PM   #2
roadrocket

breda auto

hi iown 3 bredas and find them excellant guns very quick pointing and very reliable but their are no spares to be had here in ireland but i hope you shoot and enjoy it.
Old August 15, 2008, 11:21 AM   #3
roadrocket

breda auto 2

I'm sending on a video of my breda. It's a slow motion of the action. Once again I find them a very good gun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Kox-M5uwI
Old July 18, 2019, 09:15 AM   #4
bredafan

Breda Autoloader

I noticed older posts about the Breda mark mII and want to get a closer detail on the assembly of the recoil springs and washers and any other documentation and instructions. My Breda was built in 1960 and is still going strong, but I dont want to risk splitting the forend. Also, I thought there may be detailed drawings somewhere to turn new parts for myself since parts are few and far between. Any help or links would be greatly appreciated.