The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old October 28, 2009, 12:26 PM   #1
cdagnese

WTS Dillon 550B w/Extras

The Dillon 550B with extras is $475.00 plus shipping (HEAVY). There are no dies with the press. But there are seven shell plates that will let you load probably any caliber you have dies for (expensive shell plates). There is also extra primer tubes, seven shell plates, six powder through dies, seven powder funnel dies, powder measure, ten wood shell plate stands, plenty of extra shell plate buttons, spare parts kit, a buzzer when you run out of primers and a CD full of Dillon manuals. You do not need Dillon dies to reload with the 550B. It will use most standard dies. Attached are two photos of it set up on the bench. It is like new and used very little.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCP_1512.jpg (247.4 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg DCP_1513.jpg (230.6 KB, 59 views)
Old October 28, 2009, 12:36 PM   #2
Ron

Not that it matters much, but how old is this press (looks new) and what calibers are the conversions? I'm interested in this set up for my son, and would like to give him as much info as possible.
Old October 28, 2009, 03:26 PM   #3
cdagnese

WTS Dillon 550B w/Extras

The shell plates I have will do most of the popular calibers, 2 or 3 calibers per shell plate. The press itself is about 15 years old, but used very little.