The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 10, 2014, 12:08 PM   #1
LCNiner

Bullet donation for Students for Concealed Carry

Hello!

My name is Anthony Cilluffo, & I am the vice president of Central Michigan University's chapter of Students for Concealed Carry, a national, non-partisan organization who's end goal is to legalize concealed carry on all college campuses.

We're looking to do a fundraiser during this year's Empty Holster Protest in which we're making things out of paracord such as belts, rifle slings, bracelets, bolo ties, etc, such as in the attached images. None of us are reloaders & as such, we don't have bullets readily available to make these with, which would necessitate purchasing large quantities of each caliber. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to donate a dozen or so of each (or any) caliber to the cause. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount of shipping through PayPal or pick them up from you if you are within travel distance of Mount Pleasant or Traverse City, MI, or anywhere near on the route in between.

Thanks for your consideration & generosity!

Anthony Cilluffo
Vice President, CMU SCC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (21.8 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (34.2 KB, 52 views)
Old March 10, 2014, 03:40 PM   #2
nemesiss45

I have some 9mm brass I am not using at the moment. I could probably part with 100 or so, if it will help you out. I don't have any bullets for them, so you'd need to source those and have them sized and seated. (100 9mm projects will run you about $15)
Old March 10, 2014, 04:18 PM   #3
loademwell

What are you looking for? 9mm 10mm 30-06... do you want them dumied or just the casing?

Tags
bullet , concealed carry , donation , michigan , paracord