The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old March 22, 2015, 02:16 PM   #1
slugchucker

uploading pictures

In the past, I've been able to upload pics. Now I can't. I believe something came up on computer during last failed attempt about a "security token"? Not sure. Any help is appreciated.
Old March 22, 2015, 10:37 PM   #2
Mal H
Staff

That is usually a browser issue. Try logging out, close the browser, restart and retry the upload.
Old March 23, 2015, 05:35 PM   #3
slugchucker

It's neither

Pics can't be uploaded from my pc using explorer or chrome. Neither can they be uploaded from my IPhone. Am I on some sort of super secret firing line probation?
Old March 24, 2015, 07:15 AM   #4
tyme
Staff

Hmm?

Use an image hosting service... they're better anyway. imgur would be my recommendation. Something that supports ssl. You can manage all your images in one place rather than forum by forum.
Attached Images
File Type: gif circles.gif (117.9 KB, 26 views)
“Who are you?” “A friend. I'm here to prevent you from making a mistake.” “You have no idea what I'm doing here, friend.” “In specific terms, no, but I swore an oath to protect the world...” (continuum)
“It's a goal you won't understand until later. Your job is to make sure he doesn't achieve the goal.” (bsg)
Old June 23, 2015, 03:17 PM   #5
slugchucker

solved

I had to reduce file size of my pictures that I wished to post. I found some really good software to do such and can now post my pictures!