The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > NFA Guns and Gear

Old November 30, 2008, 08:48 PM   #1
flip180

Some body help me find a 14" entry barrel for a Benelli Nova/Super Nova.

I have a Benelli Super Nova Tactical that I'm waiting for my Tax stamp to come in for an SBS. I predict it'll be about 2-3 more weeks. I currently have an 18.5" rifle sighted barrel for it but I don't want to cut it down. I want to buy a long barreled Super Nova for next dove season and use that barrel for that gun for general HD use. I want to get a factory 14" rifle sighted entry barrel for the SBS Super Nova and have a place trying to get one for me. The problem is they're impossible to find and I need a back up plan just in case that particular place can't get one. Can anybody steer me in the right direction to find an entry barrel if my hook up fails.

Thanks, Flip
Old December 1, 2008, 10:32 AM   #2
GE-Minigun

Can’t help with finding one, why not get a longer barrel and have it cut to what you want…it was cheaper in my case. However mine was with a Remington 870.