The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 5, 2006, 10:52 PM   #1
MrPlinky

Good Online Shops in Canada

Hey all, ive been lurking here for some time, great information here and learning new things from you guys! Now i need to ask a question, does anyone know who ships reloading stuff to, or in Canada? Im looking for a Lee hand press and some dies for my 303 enfield. There seems to be alot of shipping companies that dont ship across the border. And the canadian websites just plain suck. Can anyone recomend a good site for a beginner like me?
Old February 6, 2006, 03:20 PM   #2
MrPlinky

Found a good site

Well i bought some reloading equipment all for under $100 US, got me a lee hand press kit along with 2 dies, powder measuring set and a reloading manual. The site i bought it from was Lock, Stock & Barrel, they ship to Canada, is this a good deal?
Old February 23, 2006, 09:05 PM   #3
Hankster

Well, I do not know if you heard of Ammo-Mart. The address and name is:Higginson Powder INC, 2708 Highway 34, Hawkesbury ONT, K6A 2R2. The phone number is 613-632-9300. They are the Canadian dealership for Lee, Hornady and Hodgson powders. I have dealt with them for years and found their prices to be very reasonable. I am Canadian also and remember some of the difficulties finding dealership when I started out. Take care.
Old February 25, 2006, 11:18 AM   #4
jiminthecorner

mister plinky try ebay Canada

You can get all kinds of gun related stuff on this site. Go to ebay Canada-sporting goods-Hunting and get out your credit cards!! Anything listed in here will ship to Canada. Good luck Canuck! JITC