The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old August 31, 2018, 11:41 AM   #1
ocharry

Black Diamond Stock

hey guys a good friend of mine called the other day and wanted to know if i could help him look for a Winchester Black Diamond stock for a Model 12 he has,,,he thinks and is pretty sure it is a BD gun,,has all the right markings and serial no. is right..,has everything like it is supposed to but the stock has been changed somewhere in its life,,,so he wants an original uncut stock to put back on it

he doesnt do the internet thing and i have looked everywhere i can think of,,,and have come up empty handed,,,found a lot of nice examples of the guns but NO stocks

any of you guys that can point me in a direction to look or know of something or a place to start would be very helpful

thx

ocharry