The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Closed Thread

Old July 18, 2013, 07:25 AM   #1
railroadman

Targets

I would like to buy or make so L centers for revolvers.We fired 5min slow 15 timed;and 15yards rapid fire.all off hand no rest 1 hand standing 10 shots 25yd slow&timed
Old July 19, 2013, 04:10 AM   #2
JimmyR

Quote:
Originally Posted by railroadman
I would like to buy or make so L centers for revolvers.We fired 5min slow 15 timed;and 15yards rapid fire.all off hand no rest 1 hand standing 10 shots 25yd slow&timed
iQue!

Perhaps you could re-type your post with appropriate spacing, punctuation, and syntax so as to make this understandable. I read through this 4 or 5 times and I just can't understand what you are looking for?
Old July 19, 2013, 11:15 AM   #3
osirus82

i agree, i tried to look up L center target, but found nada~ I made some targets a couple months ago it has 5 swinging targest its about 4" wide, i did it with scrap at the welding shop, out of cut pieces of 4"pipe then welded some1/4-1/2 plate steel to it, its simple it works and it was free. if you post up some pictures that might help.
Old July 22, 2013, 07:28 AM   #4
Mike Irwin
Staff

Sorry, railaroad man.

A bit too cryptic for TFL.

Please try again, if you wish, but please explain your question fully this time.

Closed.

Baby Jesus cries when the fat redneck doesn't have military-grade firepower.
Closed Thread