The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 11, 2014, 11:31 PM   #1
nanewt02

Excalibur is a joke

Ive had some bad run ins with customer service, but none come close to these people. 2 months ago I call them asking if they have any of the leinad flare pistols in stock. The man that answered said they are waiting on the barrels and to call back in about a month. Im using their reciever for a muzzleloading project and asked if i could order it without the barrel. Of course, you cant.
1 month later i call. Barrels are in! but they are waiting on the orange grips and said to give it a month. I ask if i can have them shipped with the common black grips. They take my name and number and say il be called back in a couple hours. They dont.
10 minutes before they close I end up calling them. I can "in fact order them with black grips and they will ship 2 of them out thursday". I tell them to call if a problem arises. They are 1 state away from me, so when they are not at my door a week later, I call back and asked if they have shipped yet.
"oh it will be about 4 to 5 weeks as they did not have any hammers when they went back to build them."

When a company is more unorganized than me, there is a problem.
How on earth are thede people still in business