The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old April 23, 2018, 05:41 PM   #1
Double Naught Spy

Brass Catcher - Tactical Brass Recovery & CS

I have been using some very nice brass catchers on my AR15-style rifles for several years now. They are made by Tactical Brass Recovery. For those that haven't seen my work, I am out hunting 2-3 nights a week and so my rig is in out of the the rifle bag, in and out of the truck, and goes everywhere I go in the night in my pursuit of hogs. Eventually, I owned several from TBR. I tend to put each on a rifle and leave it on the rifle nearly all the time, the exception being when I am cleaning the rifle.

On Monday, April 9, I sent a note to Tactical Brass Recovery saying I had broken my brass catcher I had purchased 3 years prior and asked if it could be repaired. This was the brass catcher on the rifle I used most often. They replied on the same day saying to send it in and they would take care of it.

On Friday, April 13th, I received a 2nd note from them expressing concern as to why they had not received my broken brass catcher. It had been a busy week and I had not gotten around to sending it in to them. I replied with an apology and said I would send it on Monday, April 16, which I did. On Friday, April 20, I received notice that TBR was sending me back my brass catcher. I received it on Monday, April 23, fixed and ready to go!

I don't have enough good things to say about their customer service. I have NEVER had customer service from any business contact me when they had not received an item that I needed to return, EVER! I certainly can't complain about the quick turnaround time either.

TBR brass catchers are not cheap, but they are an outstanding product that works well and are made by a company that stands behind their products and that has OUTSTANDING customer service. I had owned four brass catchers before before getting one from TBR. I firmly feel that while well intended, money spend on those 4 brass catchers was a waste, especially when trying to take them in the field.

If your brass is valuable to you and you get tired of losing it in the field while hunting or at the range, get a brass catcher from TBR!!!!

http://tacticalbrassrecovery.com/