The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old September 24, 2014, 06:05 PM   #1
txntok 89

Tokarev Carry Holster

Looking for a modern holster to carry my M70a tokarev. I was thinking SOB or IWB any suggestions?
Old September 28, 2014, 04:58 PM   #2
gotthegoods

I think most will caution you on sob. If you fall back on that big chunk of steel centered across your lower back...

I haven't done any searching but I'll guess not too many standard production holsters are available.

My go to holster when I carry my CZ 75B is a N82 Tactical original. I'm thinking your pistol will fit the same size holster.

I lucked out; I was looking for a left handed holster and stumbled across these guys. I gambled with their low price point and ended up with a quality holster I love and still use 4 years later.

Don't forget to invest in a proper gun belt
Old September 28, 2014, 08:33 PM   #3
amd6547

I have found that holsters sized for the Browning HiPower fit the Tok pretty well.
A don Hume leather clip on IWB fit well...and a little wet molding would make it perfect.
Old October 5, 2014, 01:41 AM   #4
cloudcroft

Look here: http://www.tokarev-holsters.com/

...I have a Falco holster (cross-draw, "mahogany" colored leather) for my TTC-33 (which I open-carry here in The Great State of Colorado).

http://www.falcoholsters.com/eshop/g...er-it-131.html

They take a while to make (almost a month) if the one you order is not in stock, as IIRC, the holster factory is in Serbia (?), but I got mine within the time they said. And it form-fits my Romanian TTC-33 perfectly...after all, if the Serbians don't know how to make Tokarev holsters, no one does! ;-)

Good luck...

Last edited by cloudcroft; October 5, 2014 at 01:57 AM.