The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old September 22, 2017, 11:02 AM   #1
oldscot3

Redding customer service

Very good! I sent them an email using the contact link on their site, they responded promptly and clearly to my question and are sending me decapping pins.

I'm may be preaching to the choir here, but it just warms my heart when a company treats their customers well. The satisfaction they generated with this one transaction instills way more brand loyalty in me than watching or reading millions of dollars worth of commercial ads.

Thank you Redding.
Old September 22, 2017, 12:03 PM   #2
tranders

I have listened to The Reloading Podcast when they interview Robin Sharpless from Redding. Seems like a real good guy and very knowledgeable.
Old September 22, 2017, 12:33 PM   #3
RC20

I bought a Forseter set of dies, broke the decapping pin, they were right about the cause (military ammo that I had not gotten the crimp out of)

I had to buy the assembly, they would not send me one which I am used to from RCBS.

Good for them, I won't buy anything from them again.

I don't know how the mil ammo cases got into the mix, I break out by mfg, they lost a customer over that one.

Not sorry, I got to see their system work, I don't like it overall as well as RCBS

For the so called virtue of a pin neck alignment it has a flaw. Any re-loader is likely to have one slip in.

I don't know if the alignment sleeve works better than RCBS, but its harder to use.
Old September 22, 2017, 10:47 PM   #4
briandg

Redding and Rcbs both perform well.
Old September 22, 2017, 11:13 PM   #5
Bayou

Concur on Redding CS. After I bent a decapping rod, it was replaced with no hassle at all...

Bayou
NRA Life Member
"Keep Calm and Reload"