The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old September 15, 2017, 08:02 PM   #1
dano3077

frontier bullets

I been loading and liking frontier bullets (cmj) with good success so for but I received some 160 grain 40 s&w/10mm.I looked everywhere and cant find any load data for this grain bullet.I load these to fmj specs.Any help be appreciated.
Old September 16, 2017, 09:32 AM   #2
robhic

Try here https://www.hodgdon.com/ to start. If you've never used the site you will be very pleased with it. Hodgdon powders (only...) but you check the caliber box, bullet weight box, what Hodgdon or Winchester powder you want (or all of the above) box and it gives you one or a bunch of choices. IMO, it's the best site of all powder manufacturers. The Alliant and Accurate sites are quite limited. Good luck!
Old September 17, 2017, 08:32 PM   #3
disseminator

If they are TRULY 160 grain, weigh them to be sure, you can likely use data for the 165g and be safe.

I've not seen a 160 grain bullet for the 40 before now but there are some odd sizes out there.

http://www.frontierbullets.co.za/our...al-160gr-rnfp/