The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old October 31, 2007, 05:48 PM   #1
jrfoxx

WTT: 49pcs once fired Win. .44spl brass

So, I know it isnt much, but I cant use them (my 44mag dies wont crimp them, and they wont chamber in my Redhawk otherwise), and really have no use for them even if I could reload them, so...
I have 49 pieces of nice, clean once fired, deprimed, resized, and tumbled, Winchester .44spl brass that I hae no use for and would happilly work out a trade with anyone interested.I NEED .303 british, 8mm mauser, 7.62x39 and x54R, 43 mauser and 7.5 swiss, but I also shoot and reload 30-06, .45acp, 44mag, 38spl, and 357 mag, so, if anyone is interested in some kind of swap, let me know.I know this is a long-shot, as 49 pieces isnt much, but I figure, 44 spl ammo is pretty pricey to buy, and has limited uses, so most people (like me) just dont bother with it, but i does have some usefulness, so someone with a surplus of something else may be interested just to get a little brass for their snubbie or something, just for the couple bucks of shipping me some other brass they have extra of, so....
and, if you act now (), I'll throw in the ORIGINAL Winchester .44spl box the rounds came in! plus, 5 of the rounds can even come with LIVE Winchester WLP primers already in them!(or they can be removed first if you prefer, I had loaded 5 then found out about the crimp issue, so I just pulled the bullets with a kinetic puller). What a DEAL! Act fast, supplies are limited!:neener:
Old November 1, 2007, 01:02 AM   #2
joneb

Attachment 27922 sorry for the bad pic I have these 25ct R-P 30-06 sprg to trade for your 49ct Win 44 spl. These 06 cases have brass colored primers and appear to be once fired but I could be mistaken, they do appear to be in VG condition, but they are free range brass

Last edited by joneb; February 27, 2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old November 1, 2007, 11:39 AM   #3
jrfoxx

Jibjab--check your PM's
Old November 1, 2007, 01:22 PM   #4
jrfoxx

Traded to Jibjab-brass no Longer Available