The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old September 20, 2021, 11:06 PM   #1
5whiskey

Excellent service from Titan Reloading

I felt compelled to give these guys a shout out. I needed parts to service a press (broke the toggle linkages on a Lee), and Titan had them in stock for a great price in today’s environment. For about $16 shipped for 2 of the linkages I was back up and running. I ordered them Wednesday, they were in the mailbox today!

So many other places have jacked up prices on everything related to ammo and reloading. I’m not even really complaining, as I know resupply of inventory is spotty. If inventory in the future looks unpredictable, it is a no-brainer to raise current prices to help shore up funds to weather harder times. Still, Titan did me well and I just wanted to get that out there.

https://thefiringline.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=593946
Old September 21, 2021, 07:01 AM   #2
Smoke & Recoil

10-4 with the folks at Titan Reloading...good prices' and very fast shipping every time I have ordered from them. A+ all the way.