The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old February 12, 2005, 01:31 AM   #1
LSUBOY

Some Good 45 Cal. Match Bullets!

WWW.PENNBULLETS.COM

Eye just wanna pass on this bullet company to all. Was looking for a new source of cast bullets and this company was sent to me by someone on this board.

I called them and left my number and they called me back at 8:00 P.M. at home. Talked with the owner at length and could tell that he knew his stuff. Anyway, I wanted to try their 45 ACP 200 Grain lead match .452 bullet and he told me that they were all within 7/10 of a grain in weight. Well, I ordered 1000 and he sent me 100 samples of another 200 grain bullet that they carry. He simply said, try them and you'll like them too.

To date I have tried the 200 grain SWC Match bullet and know that I will be ordering a big bunch of them real soon. At 25 yards I got 1 inch holes with three different charges of bullseye. 3.7, 4.0 and 4.2. in my Clarke accurized Gold Cup.

Yessir, I think you guys should give them a looksee. BYE!