The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old October 2, 2004, 12:56 AM   #1
mikikanazawa

Anybody here use "CAL-AMMO?"

Was at Turner's buying some ammunition yesterday for the 1911. Nothing really on sale except Poorly Made Crap (PMC) so I was readying myself to leave. Then I spotted 250-round boxes of CAL-AMMO brand reloads for $39. Cracked open a box to looksee; looked like very nicely polished brass with copper jacketed SWC bullets.

Haven't fired any yet; this stuff any good, or do you get one round that pops and another round that shoots a six-foot fireball?
Old October 5, 2004, 04:01 PM   #2
badfish

Miki, First let me say that I have personally fired about 4000 rounds worth of cal ammo, with only one bad round. I shoot both my 1911 and my H&K USP with cal ammo and both feed it well, I would recomend it to anyone! Also want to say whats up from HKPRO.com, I have seen you post over there as well.
Old October 10, 2004, 07:54 PM   #3
mikikanazawa

Heya, thanks for the reply. Yes I have been on hkpro, but it's been a while. (Thanks for the reminder - should go back and start posting again.)