The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Closed Thread

Old March 10, 2016, 07:13 PM   #1
joeranger

308 vs 306? I know...

When my wife is out of town, I take my teenage boys to the local watering hole for fried food and goldentee golf. It is a sports bar where the waitresses and bartenders are in yoga pants and are usually attractive.
So I order a pitcher of diet coke from the semi-attractive bartender and notice she has a bullet necklace chambered in 308 right between her ample cleavage. So to impress my boys, I say "Is that a 308?" She gasps, rolls her eyes, shakes her head and says, "No, it's 306"

There was no response that didn't make me look more like a idiot in front of my sons. She may have thought it was 30-06, which it wasn't. If she had said something like, "No, everyone thinks that but is is a 303 British, blah blah"

Seriously, she has a gleaming bullet pointing to her cleavage. Of course the only reason I am really commenting is to get another look at her cleavage.
If she said, "It's 308 and a half..." I would know she was f..ing with me to be funny.

Can you think of any situation where I win a verbal ammunition argument with a busty bartender?
Old March 10, 2016, 07:26 PM   #2
44 AMP
Staff

no, there is no situation where you win, including this thread.

Closed.

Wong kind of "guns" related...