The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > The Harley Nolden Memorial Institute for Firearms Research

Old September 29, 2006, 06:43 PM   #1
wheelguns

disassemby help nylon 66

need disassembly/assembly for nylon 66. gunsmith told me years ago was not possible. i think i'll prove him wrong. [email protected]

thanks,
wheelguns rule
Old September 29, 2006, 07:02 PM   #2
rem33

Bought one at a yard sale once. Stock was broke off just behind the reciever someone had used it like a bat into a stump. Finally found a used stock. Took me several hours to figure out how to put it all together. 60 parts or something like that. All I had was a drawing, no instructions. So yes it can be done but it was difficult.
Old October 4, 2006, 01:05 PM   #3
Mike in Michigan

Shop manual

There is a guy named Steve. I think it is www.stevespages.com. He has scanned hundreds of gun owner manuals and you should be able to get what you need from him.
If you do get what you want, be sure to consider making a donation to help keep his site up and going.