The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old October 18, 2001, 02:48 PM   #1
Danny45

Sigarms SA3 Shotgun ?????

I just bought a used Sigarms 12 gauge Over/Under Shotgun, model SA3, Serial Number AZ01XXX. Sig tells me it is a field gun (but it's awfully pretty). I bought it used from a dealer and got a good deal on it. The factory says it was made in 1998.

Does anybody have any knowledge or experience with these? It's my first O/U and I've always wanted one. And Sig has always been good firearms (my only experience with them though is their pistols).

Thanks for any insight.
Old August 4, 2011, 05:39 PM   #2
tguillo

sig sa3

hey danny, I saw and older post of you buying a sig sa3. How do you like it?? have you shot it much? I'm looking for something at a good deal for my 14 yr old for intro into comp skeet tourn. do you recommend? if you dont mind how much did you pay? any help would be appreciated. please see email address below.

thanks

toby

[email protected]