The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old July 10, 2018, 08:54 AM   #1
Poconolg

How to contact Annealeez

I would like to buy an annealeez machine. I tried using their contact page but the message don't go through. Are they still in business? Does anyone have a phone number for them. How do you buy something when you can't contact them.
Old July 10, 2018, 09:21 AM   #2
BBarn

I would consider the lack of a street address and phone number a potential red flag Their product and service may be fine, but if they are hard to contact...

Their email is [email protected]. You might try that directly rather than through their website.
Old July 10, 2018, 11:32 AM   #3
hounddawg

maybe try the contact us form, I used it once and got a reply withing 24 hours

http://www.annealeez.com/contactus.asp

to purchase use their shopping cart

http://www.annealeez.com/dbprod/purchaseannealeez.asp

they have been around a couple of years, never heard of any negatives about them for whatever that is worth. The precision shooting community is so small if they ripped anyone off the word would spread pretty fast

Last edited by hounddawg; July 10, 2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old July 11, 2018, 03:23 PM   #4
cooter64

Use the email link. Jeff responds pretty quick. I like my machine, great price in comparison to other I have looked at.
Old July 11, 2018, 04:47 PM   #5
jmorris

It’s likely a fellow with a day job than can’t take calls all day. Email him and wait for him to get home.
Old July 11, 2018, 05:37 PM   #6
hounddawg

Quote:
It’s likely a fellow with a day job than can’t take calls all day. Email him and wait for him to get home.
My neighbor makes custom golf accessories three or four nights a week in his garage, can't make a living off them but they supplement his income. I can picture this guy doing the same thing. But then Apple computer started in a garage LOL