The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old June 22, 2005, 02:53 PM   #1
APDA

Gun Training, for those of you in Georgia

Hey Ya'll!

We're conducting a training course I thought you might be interested in. It's required for those of you who need a concealed weapons license in the PI/Security industry in GA, so check out the details below and give us a call if you're interested.

GUN TRAINING COURSE

Do you own a gun, or are you thinking of buying one. It’s important to know the laws and regulations, safety precautions, and techniques before using one or you could end up in a bad situation. This course is a must for anyone who wants to learn how to use their gun properly.

Learn the history of guns, and their proper usage. This course is mandatory for all private investigators and security professionals to receive a concealed weapon license, so your training will be fit both private and professional education. The course also includes live training at the Hot Shots Firing Range in Marietta, GA.

This course starts in July and is filling very fast, so contact us now for further information or to reserve your spot in this class.

FIREARMS TRAINING & QUALIFICATION COURSE
July 7, 12, 14, 19, 21 from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Firing Date July 30 at Hot Shots, Austell
Located at 1659 Veterans Memorial Hwy. Austell GA 30168 (I-20 & I-285 area)

For more information, please visit http://www.answers-pi.com or call us at 770-732-1668