The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old May 21, 2013, 02:51 PM   #1
fdisk

Introduction Area?

Hello folks i dint see a introduction thread but then again have been accused of being blind in the past.

Ive been making holsters off and on for the last 5 years but recently ive had a huge number of request to make several holsters based on K&D holster's design so i emailed Kevin Manley who was the proprietor of K&D Holsters and ask about making holsters he had designed, This is his response to me....

"James:
Nice to hear from you. With respect to making holsters - I'm no longer making those or nor do I intend to make any in the future. So you're free to do what you wish with respect to making one following our design.
Best of luck to you.
Regards,
Kevin"

So this is something that i had just done as a hobby and i never rely considered it a business but if anyone is interested in any of my holsters based on Kevin's design give me a yell.

Here is a link to a few holsters i have made and will be adding a Laredo defender in a day or so...

http://dakotafdisk.imgur.com/all

I hope this is in the appropriate thread area and not taken as spam im just getting started an trying to see what interest is out there...

Thank you
Old May 21, 2013, 03:06 PM   #2
Spats McGee
Staff

Welcome to TFL!

We do have a thread entitled New members - please introduce yourselves here.
Old May 21, 2013, 07:03 PM   #3
Mal H
Staff

... however, your post in that thread you just added was an advertisement (or very close to one), not an introduction and it has been deleted. You'll see that we don't allow ads here at TFL, and the only selling going on is in the Gun Show forums after some criteria have been met.
Old May 21, 2013, 07:34 PM   #4
fdisk

Well i guess im not sure how to make an introduction if i cant tell or give an idea about who i am or what i do, i thought a little back ground was what a Introduction ment" "its kinda hard to shake hands and introduce your self online"
but im sorry if i have offend any one that wasnt what i ment to do so let me try again.

Hello im Fdisk nice to meet you guys and i love the forum there are a lot of helpfull and usefull info here.

Again i havent ment to break rules or offend any one so i offer my apologies
have a nice day...........