The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old August 22, 2017, 07:48 PM   #1
riggins_83

Colorado Springs, Colorado gun store recommendations

Heading to Colorado Springs, Colorado next month to visit an old friend. He's starting to show an interest in firearms (mostly handguns), where should I take him?
Old August 22, 2017, 08:46 PM   #2
dewcrew8

never been there, but my neighbor goes there to help when he has his big full auto weekend. try dragonmans.com any toy you would ever think about shooting he has it!!
Old August 22, 2017, 11:12 PM   #3
brian33x51

I'm up north of there just south of Denver. For just general browsing the sportsman's warehouse in CO springs might be an okay place to go. They should have decent stock. Hopefully someone comes along with some real answers. If possible look for a shop/range combo, one that doesn't require membership (why do these indoor ranges do that?)
Old August 23, 2017, 09:59 AM   #4
Mr. Hill

Specialty sports and supply. A large gun store with a lot of inventory and supplies. Very friendly and professional. Tons of rifles and handguns at reasonable prices. My favorite store here!

Tags
colorado , colorado springs , gun store