The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old July 27, 2000, 08:27 AM   #1
Jhp147

I've seen lots of topics started on the same old 9mm vs. .45 and other versions of the "stopping power" debate. Most of the threads seem to get long, and there seems to be a LOT of repetition because folks get fired up on this and start offering opinion right away. Would there be any advantage to having a separate area for this debate? I don't know anything about how this whole computer and software gig works, but it would offer a place for the large number of comments on this, and maybe encourage searches before starting a repetiton of previously covered info.
Old July 27, 2000, 08:40 AM   #2
Rich Lucibella
Staff

The usual discussions of "Stopping Power" are more a right of passage in the learning curve than a professional topic. As such, I'm opposed to a separate area.
Rich