The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old March 15, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1
Lucas McCain

Whats happened to Brunos shooters supply

On Feb 15, I ordered some Berger bullets from Brunos over the phone. They told me they were in stock . There were some other bullets that I wasn't able to order because they were out of stock and they weren't placing backorders. I got a E-mail confirmation that they were shipping UPS ground, but no tracking number.
THey haven't arrived yet as of today. I can't go to UPS because I don't have a tracking number. Brunos phone # that they list on the order to call if there are problems gives you a busy signal 24/7. I've sent several e-mails and get no response. Even E-mailed the webmaster of their website on the slight chance I may get some info.
About 2 years ago I ordered some 6 M/M Lapua Scenair bullets and the come in a plastic baggy. He claimed they were bulk bullets. That struck me as odd because no other suppliers for Lapua have bulk bullets.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem or have had any other problems with Bruno?
I interested in hearing your experiences, whether they are negative challenges or positive experience.
Old March 15, 2013, 03:25 PM   #2
schmellba99

Back when I lived in PHX I bought from Bruno's fairly regularly, but it was always an in person at their shop experience - I've honestly never bought anything from their website.

They are a small shop - the most I've ever seen working there at one time was 4 people, and one of them was a secretary.

You might want to visit www.arizonashooting.com and ask if anybody local has better information.
Old March 15, 2013, 03:34 PM   #3
AZBarbarian

Whats happened to Brunos shooters supply

I have been in there in person. As stated above it is a small shop. Nice people. Overwhelming business right now.

Your experience is not unusual for any small retailer considering the craziness going on. I have orders from bigger shops with as little communication as well as shipping delays. A month out for shipping in this environment isn't unusual from what I have experienced.

I think they have a general disclaimer on the website about shipping.

Good luck. Patience is a virtue. :-)
Old March 15, 2013, 03:39 PM   #4
buck460XVR

Did they charge your credit card?
Old March 15, 2013, 05:43 PM   #5
BumbleBug

I ordered a 100 Win .30-30 cases from Bruno's over the internet last month & they arrived about 10 days later. No problem other than they were a bit high, but they had them.