The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old December 11, 2006, 05:27 PM   #1
M3 Pilot

Kickin' A Packs 'N Stuff aka tommysgunpack.com

You might want to think twice before dealing with this outfit. Several months ago there were some favorable comments on their rangebags. I went to their website & ordered one. I seemed to be well made & versital. Also had lifetime guarentee on everything but the zippers. I was pleased. I used it several times & liked it. Several weeks ago I used it to support the foreend of a M1 Garand for 32 shots. On hindsight this was pretty dumb & probably abusive to the product. When I finished shooting one of the sidepockets had torn off the main bag along the top & both sides.I would've been flapping in the breeze but it was a calm day. I have emailed tommysgunpack.com 4 times about this over the past month & have received no response. I'm not mad about the failure of the product,as I said,maybe I abused it. But the lack of any response from tommysgunpack.com chaps my a**. Thanks for letting me share & be forewarned.
Old December 12, 2006, 09:03 AM   #2
zxd9

I ordered a fanny pack for my wife and it took 3 weeks to get it. The web site said it was shipped 10 days after the order was placed. The UPS site said they had only received the billing information. It took another week to actually ship. I like the product a lot but the service leaves something to be desired.
Old December 12, 2006, 01:32 PM   #3
rellascout

I second that.

I got one of their range bags and they shipped it without the pistol inserts. Took almost 2 weeks to finally get them.

The product is nice. I like it but if I need another range bag I am going with Ishot.
Old January 3, 2010, 06:37 PM   #4
prfoley

Another posting regarding deadbeat company

Hi I got a email from Kickin' A Packs dba Tommy's Gun Pack in November requesting orders for their packs for $15 shipped - With christmas coming I ordered several and got all but 2 of them - My credit card was charged with all of them - About 20 days later I emailed them regarding the two packs and got a boilerplate response regarding busy time etc. No movement so I sent same message with SECOND REQUEST - Got a promise that would send ASAP - No movement so I sent another request - Got message that it would be shipped following Monday - on Thursday I noticed no movement on my account and renewed my request - Got a message that they were not going to ship, however I could buy another from their site for $40 and they were going to send me 1/2 of the money due. I wrote back [mentioned bait and switch tactics] Owner stated that he would refund all money but would not do business with me again. No credit to my credit card yet - email account is not in service - website is down. Warning to everyone - do business with them at your own peril. prf
Old July 31, 2013, 02:36 PM   #5
Reverend

After a few emails, my issue is going to be corrected. If not, I will update.

Last edited by Reverend; July 31, 2013 at 06:24 PM. Reason: After a few emails, he is making good.