The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old July 23, 2012, 07:38 PM   #1
RickE

Laserlyte customer service

My LC9 unit was going through batteries without even using it. One email, and a woman named Evelyn had a new one to me in 3-4 days with a dozen batteries as a nice gesture. Most companies could benefit from similar service. I have no affiliation with this company (or Evelyn), feel free to contact me if you doubt it.

Rick E
Old July 23, 2012, 11:00 PM   #2
Cheapshooter

There was a similar thread about Laserlyte CS with several very pleased customers. Including me. they might not be the best, and highest priced laser on the market, but their customer service is not exceeded by anyone! Considering that I don't really rely on the laser, and use it mostly as a practice aid, it has served that purpose well on my LCP.
Cheapshooter's rules of gun ownership #1: NEVER SELL OR TRADE ANYTHING!
Old July 24, 2012, 01:56 AM   #3
TennJed

I had a really good expierence with them also. The battery cover on my P3AT came off the first time out. a quick email to them and a few days later i had a new cover and some extra batteries
Old July 24, 2012, 08:47 AM   #4
chiefr

I have been using a laserlyte for 3 years now. Have sighted in around 50 rifles with it and still works well. Always gets me close to the target. Properly used, the product will pay for itself in saved ammo. IMHO, They are bargains.

Had one problem sighting a gun in and it was not due to the laserlyte. There was a defect on the rifling at the crown.
Old July 30, 2012, 07:49 PM   #5
RickE

Actually this is not their bore sight unit, but it is their product non the less. I'm sure they back all their products similarly. We always here the bad side of a company, I have always felt people need to hear the good also. The ones who do it right need to be rewarded. Not just the company, but the individuals who you actually deal with, like Evelyn at Laserlyte.