The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old March 23, 2008, 04:30 PM   #1
sparkysteve

Cabela's "Bargain Cave"

I recieved an e-mail from Cabela's. After clicking on a few links I ended up browsing thier "Bargain Cave" section. I added some things I found there, and had been wanting, to my online "Wish List" Two of the items were already in my wish list. When I viewed the wish list page, the bargain cave prices were HIGHER than the regular prices. One was listed as reg $47.99 sale $39.88. The regular price for the same item was $34.99 in the regular listing. They just want you to think you're getting a good deal because it's listed in the Bargain Cave. In fact you would pay more than the regular price. Just be careful. Things aren't always as good of a deal as they seem. Check the regular listing price before buying. I thought this was pretty low.

Dont tread on me.