The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old May 7, 2006, 12:52 AM   #1
Father'sSon

Stoeger 350- A Keeper?

I saw a review of a Stoeger 350 12 ga. pump.. copy of a benelli nova pump. The review was positive. What do you guys think?

Talk to the next liberal you meet.
Some of them just have not thought things through.
Old February 10, 2009, 02:15 PM   #2
ex-driller

I've had one for half a year or so and it's not bad, BUT I have had some issues. I had a choke stick in the barrel and after fighting with it my temper got the best of me and I wrapped it around a tree, I sent it into the Canadian office in Whitby Ontario and to my supprise they replaced the barrel free of charge, but i guess they have had this problem with these guns. Then the other day I was rabbit hunting, took a shot and went to chamber another round and the slide broke, so again i sent the part in and no problems. I can't really vouch for the quality of the gun but the service department is great.
Old February 10, 2009, 04:08 PM   #3
Waterengineer

Stoeger and Benelli are owned by the same company, sometines referred to as Beretta.

The Stoeger gun is a cheapened technology transfer of Benelli to hit a price point.

I have not fondled one but have gotten some good reports. Which I would expect because my Benelli is very, very reliable.