The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Old September 20, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1
Gary Slider

No Reciprocity Between SC and Idaho Enhanced Permit!!!!

I just heard from the State of Idaho and South Carolina has not returned a signed agreement for South Carolina and the Idaho Enhanced Permit. Idaho told me they have sent two draft agreements to South Carolina with no response. The Idaho State Police have been instructed to remove their reference that South Carolina honors the Idaho Enhanced. South Carolina has always been very slow at responding to every state that has contacted them from all that I hear.

There could be reciprocity for SC/Idaho Enhanced in the future but not at this moment. Do be aware that the NRA and It looks to me like Legal Heat (From their Facebook Page) are reporting that South Carolina Honors the Idaho Enhanced. NO AGREEMENT EXISTS AT THIS TIME!
Member Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network.
Old September 23, 2013, 02:26 AM   #2
WeedWacker

Location: Body: Clarkston, Washington. Soul: LaCrosse, Wisconsin
Quote:
South Carolina has always been very slow at responding to every state that has contacted them from all that I hear.
Give it time. Washington only releases a list of honored CCW's once a year. The enhanced meets all the criteria necessary but the state AG of WA won't release the list until they meet in January. Moving at the speed of bureaucracy.