The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Closed Thread

Old January 6, 2009, 01:00 AM   #1
Integrity Arms

Seeking Instructors

Hey guys, I have a posting for instructors and other experts...

Contact me at [email protected]. My name is John.

The Position:

Integrity Arms, LLC is looking for a few good men and women who have what it takes. If you can distinguish yourself as a true professional in the defensive, tactical, and adventure training industry, Front Sight challenges you to become part of the most prestigious organization in the industry. Part-time employment opportunities will be extended to those who can demonstrate their skills and professionalism and, more importantly, their alignment with Integrity Arms, LLC purpose.

Qualifications of Instructor Candidates:

We are looking for instructional staff to fill part-time positions as Handgun Instructors. Qualified candidates will have teaching experience in one or more of the following areas:

Law Enforcement
Military
Security
Private training
Private or public education
Medical
Wilderness Training

As a staff member at Integrity Arms, LLC, you will be interacting with professional-level people from all walks of life. Communication and teaching skills are paramount. Teaching others must be your passion, not merely your job. Integrity expects a desire and positive attitude. There is no minimum education or experience level required. Integrity Arms, LLC conducts a criminal background check on all employee candidates.

Philosophy of a Integrity Arms, LLC Instructor:

The ability to perform on demand, exactly, what you are teaching to the students
A strong desire and ability to impart your knowledge and expertise to the students
Voice, posture, vocabulary, and appearance that secures the student`s respect for your position as their instructor.
High moral and ethical character which leaves you behaving appropriately on and off the range.
A memory that allows you to always remember what it is like to be a student.
The integrity to teach your course exactly as it is outlined in the curriculum with no alteration to the instructional doctrine.

Job Description of Part-Time Staff:

Part-time staff is called to work "as needed". You do not need to live locally to serve as a part-time staff member. As a part-time Integrity Arms, LLC Instructor, your primary responsibility will be the safety and training of students every year. Each day you will be mentored and receive additional instructor development to improve your teaching ability and keep your skills current. Part-time staff is paid an hourly wage which varies based upon your position in the organization. Part-time staff commonly aspires to higher level teaching positions. No employee benefits are extended to part-time staff and all expenses (such as travel, food, lodging, etc,) are your responsibility. Integrity Arms, LLC challenges its staff to maintain the highest standards of ability and performance. When Integrity Arm, LLC expands its full-time staff, we look first to our existing part-time staffs that are proven performers.

Pre-Requisites:

Integrity Arms, LLC only seeks staff with a professional demeanor. We require of our staff a mainstream, professional personal appearance. Tattoos which are visible while in uniform or a radical hairstyle will exclude you from consideration. Similarly, we conduct background checks on all potential employees. If you have a criminal conviction, you will not be considered.

The Pay:

The position is a 1099 Independent contractor position. We pay per hour basis or on a set amount per course taught.
Old January 6, 2009, 01:58 PM   #2
Marty Hayes

Looks like a bunch of hooey to me. First off what is up with the underlined language? Sounds pretty fishy to me.

Integrity Arms, LLC is looking for a few good men and women who have what it takes. If you can distinguish yourself as a true professional in the defensive, tactical, and adventure training industry, Front Sight challenges you

Then, the below web site is an employment agency, as far as I can tell.

http://www.go2worldclass.com/

But, the biggest red flag, is their web site,

www.integrityarms.com has no substance. No principals listed, no instructors listed, no classes on the calendar,, and all the images are computer generated. I suspect a bait and switch operation here. You all can decide on where you are going to be switched to!!!
Old January 6, 2009, 02:09 PM   #3
chinpokojed

^^ +1

Not only that but he joined just to post this advertisement, not making many friends here.

...unless of course one of the mall ninjas is in need of employment
Old January 6, 2009, 02:14 PM   #4
Brian Pfleuger
Moderator Emeritus

Integrity Arms COULD be a new company just getting started, having hired this agency to try to find competent staffing. They would be better off, in that case, to be who they are, not try to look like the big wigs. What's with the reference to Front Sight? Seem like that's a copyright/trademark issue if they're not aligned somehow.
Old January 6, 2009, 03:04 PM   #5
Capt. Charlie
Moderator Emeritus

I don't know if this is legit or not, guys. One thing I do know though, is that this ain't the want ads.

Closed.

I train in earnest, to do the things that I pray in earnest, I'll never have to do.

--Capt. Charlie
Closed Thread