The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 24, 1999, 10:16 PM   #1
RJT

Hey,

I am currently using a Glock Sport/Combat holster with my G-27.This holster is pretty good but I would like a little more forward cant.My question is- What is the best OWB holster for concealed-carry for my Glock 27? Any suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks,

Bobby
Old November 25, 1999, 03:18 AM   #2
Fred

IMO, somewhat of a tough question to answer for you. Leather or Kydex? High ride or low? What price range?

For leather you might try www.customholsters.com. Mark DeCoveny makes a BS-2 high ride that has a nice forward cant, and fits my 33 (same size as your 27) very nicely. Plus, it will fit a 19 or 23, or 22 for that matter.

For kydex, there's www.blade-tech.com, or www.sidearmor.net. I have a Blade-Tech IWB I like a lot, but will also be trying Sidearmor's version shortly. Sidearmor products have been very well received by the folks over at Glock Talk. Hope that helps some, but what works for me may not necessarily work for you.

------------------
Regards - AZFred

[This message has been edited by Fred (edited November 25, 1999).]
Old November 26, 1999, 02:57 PM   #3
Jeff OTMG

This is the BS-2. Note the level of the muzzle in realtion to the bottom of the belt loop. This is the holster I use for the G27 OWB because it works with a short cover garment, even a sweatshirt.

The BS-2 can be found at: http://www.gunsandgold.com/