The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Hogan's Alley > Tactics and Training

Old January 21, 2005, 07:20 PM   #1
XavierBreath

Local Home Invasion

We had another couple of home invasions in the past couple of nights, suspects still at large. I guess they are lucky they did not knock on my door.

Police Continue Search for Suspects of Home Invasion

Police are still searching for suspects of Thursday night's home invasion and an attempt to break in to another house.

The attempted break-in was at 8:25pm in the 1200 block of South 10th Street.
The second attempt was minutes later in the 1200 block of Florida St.
It was on Florida where police say three suspects wearing masks, baseball caps and carrying guns were successful in breaking into the house. Joe-Anne Denstell was inside along with her son and 18 year old grandson at the time of the invasion. Two of the suspects entered the house after knocking on the door. The third remained outside. Denstell says she came face to face with the gunmen who demanded money and pushed her to the ground. " I'm hollering help me somebody, somebody outside, of course nobody came. I was standing and he hit my knees behind me and knocked me to the floor. He brought the phone with him and up round me, I thought he would choke me. My son said don't hurt her, don't hurt my Momma."
No was injured during the break-in and nothing was reported stolen. The trio fled the house before police arrived.
http://www.knoe.com/full_story_2.html