The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Old January 19, 2018, 10:50 PM   #1
Dano4734

Has anyone bought from egunner auction

I keep getting emails through buds about egunner penny auctions, has anyone ever bought from this Site?
Old February 6, 2018, 11:27 PM   #2
Marco Califo

Never have. Never will. It makes zero sense.

No. I think it is ludicrous.
I like Bud's. I have bought guns from them NIB at very good prices.
If you need to purchase a specific firearm, buy it from Bud's, and ship to your local FFL. If not, don't watch stupid auctions in hope you might get a good deal on something you didn't really need. WHY??? Get a Life! Or, at least a job.

I would never bid for this and that because the proce is low now. And if you "win" the auction what do you do? Sell it? Firearms are not, and will never be, high turnover commodities for you to make a buck on. You are adding your name, ID to a paper trail of scammers and hustlers. And 5 years later, ATF (those Waco, Tx guys) and FBI, may come around looking for guns, records, contact information of everyone. Some guy in Vegas was arrested for selling ammo from his garage, to the nut job who shot everyone. In some states certain firearms may be inspected on demand by state Dept of Justice, without a warrant. And if anyone in this odd chain of custody, reports one stolen, everyone else gets a visit. And you made $21 to worry about this forever?? To some of us, these are tools of one of our trades. Personnally I want them permanently to remain factory spec, and continuously in my sole custody.
I buy new. I keep them.

Last edited by Marco Califo; February 8, 2018 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Bud's GS