The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old April 4, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Erikbal

Very happy with my new THEIS holster...(NY)

I ordered a holster from theisholsters.com for my S&W Bodyguard .380 and just received it today. I must say that I am VERY pleased with this holster so far. It is very comfortable, fits my gun perfectly and is very nice quality. Previously I had just a cheap soft holster with 1 clip that wasn't made specifically for this gun. I just went to the local gun store and looked through their holsters and found one that fit the best. I must say going from that to this is a HUGE upgrade. I am sitting in the recliner right now and wearing it at about the 4 o'clock position, and I can barely tell it's even there. I got the cowhide iwb one, for $55 shipped. I highly recommend them! I received an email Tuesday telling me that it shipped, and included with the email was some very specific instruction and information on the holster. Things like how to take care of it, adjusting the retention and the like. He was great to deal with and makes a very nice product. Thanks Tommy! My name is Erik, the order was in my mother's name because I don't currently have a PayPal.