The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old February 5, 2019, 02:43 AM   #1
MrBot

Troy Std vs Micro (both Flip-up) With Sig Sauer Romeo 5

Ok, so I ordered the Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot & now need a set of BUIS to finish off my build. Troy's std sights measure 1.36" h to center of aperture & the micros 1.16". Somewhere I got the #s that the Romeo 5 = 1.41" to center. Are either of the Troy's gonna work with the RD? Preference?
Old February 5, 2019, 05:42 AM   #2
MrBot

Oopers. Doing business with Troy Industries is out. ..WILL NOT DO BUISINESS WITH THEM. ..just read where they have horrible hiring choices having hired 2 of the murderous [1 (Hoiruchi) killed the Weaver lady standing in a doorway holding an infant in the Ruby Ridge stand-off & testimony I've read reported the other claimed the killing was justified]. WT_! At this pt I don't give a dam_ how good their products are, if they can't vet new hires any better than that they can go to hel_ afaic. And, yes, I plan on pointing that out in my next email to them.