The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Handloading, Reloading, and Bullet Casting

Old May 7, 2009, 04:00 PM   #1
2DaMtns

Props to RCBS

I was decapping a bucket of brass the other day and got impatient, which yielded a broken decapping pin on the die for 38/357. Emailed RCBS, asked them how/where to order one, they repllied back and said just to give them my address and they'll ship some on the house. Only decent customer service I've had in a while. After spending 30 minutes on the phone with some dude in India last night to not get my satellite working right, I had all but given up on service. Thanks RCBS!
Old May 7, 2009, 04:48 PM   #2
whiplash

+1 on RCBS customer service....Customer service in India....wouldnt happen to be Dish Network would it? Thats who I talked to in India as well. And I wasnt happy.....I switched to Direct TV, and talked to a customer service guy (i could have sworn he was in Iowa or something), much better...... oh ya, back to guns....Yes, fantastic service from the folks at RCBS!
Old May 7, 2009, 05:00 PM   #3
grymster2007

I go through Oroville every few months; wonder if RCBS actually manufactures stuff there and if they'd give me the dime store tour.

Just interviewed a kid yesterday who works for the company that stamps RCBS's bullet mould handles. He was showing us some photos of his work and when I saw the handles I asked if they were bullet mould handles. He was a bit shocked to say the least.