The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Black Powder and Cowboy Action Shooting

Old February 11, 2013, 06:28 PM   #1
10851Man

Sharp Fellows:

Just wanted to say what a great collection of sharp fellows we have here in this forum and I really enjoy conversing with all of you.

Thanks for your insight and help...
Old February 11, 2013, 07:55 PM   #2
Rigmarol

I'll add a +1 to that and add my thanks too!
Old February 11, 2013, 09:14 PM   #3
Willie Sutton

You know...

The regulars here are a good bunch, even though for the most part we only know each other virtually. I personally think it's the best sub-forum on TFL, and it's a pleasure to be amongst yas...

Willie

Old February 11, 2013, 09:27 PM   #4
Hawg

Quote:
The regulars here are a good bunch, even though for the most part we only know each other virtually. I personally think it's the best sub-forum on TFL, and it's a pleasure to be amongst yas...
+1
Old February 11, 2013, 09:32 PM   #5
BirchOrr

^^^

+ 2

Birch
Black Powder: Not because it is easy, but because it is hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win...
Old February 11, 2013, 09:34 PM   #6
deerslayer303

I would like to echo the sentiment! I enjoy hanging out in this forum very much. And I have made some good virtual friends here! I also enjoy the way we help each other out with our needs. I visit other firearms forums but I don't hang out there as much as here. When I started the BP thing, a while ago, I was slap full of questions and the guys here were patient enough to lead me in the right direction. There is always something to learn here, its very interesting and keeps me coming back for more.
Old February 11, 2013, 11:12 PM   #7
Bishop Creek

I wish the internet was around and there had been a forum like this when I first started shooting black powder back in 1969 when I was 19. There was so little material available back then, mainly shooters bibles type books with a chapter on black powder. I had to figure most of it out for myself. Even now, I learn something new almost everyday by visiting this forum.
Old February 12, 2013, 12:02 AM   #8
Fingers McGee

+3 or 4 or whatever it's up to.

This is a great forum.
Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee - AKA Man of Many Colts - Alter ego of Diabolical Ken; SASS Regulator 28564-L-TG; Rangemaster and stage writer extraordinaire; Frontiersman, Pistoleer, NRA Endowment Life, NMLRA, SAF, CCRKBA, STORM 327, SV115; Charter member, Central Ozarks Western Shooters
Cynic: A blackguard whose faulty vision see things as they are, not as they should be. Ambrose Bierce
Old February 12, 2013, 01:23 PM   #9
maillemaker

Aw here I thought we were going to be talking about Sharps carbines!

Steve
Old February 12, 2013, 01:43 PM   #10
Logan5579

After hanging out here for awhile I'm starting to get to know the regulars and I've gotta say you guys are the best source of BP knowledge I have ever found. No matter what question somebody comes up with, somebody here has been there, done that, got the t-shirt. I always look forward to meandering through the new posts to see what topic we are on today or who has a new gun to show off. Y'all are a good bunch o folks, we might as well keep hanging out here since we all seem to be permanently stuck with this crazy black powder addiction.