The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 1, 2009, 02:02 PM   #1
JerseyDrez

Shell Pouch Suggestions..

Im shooting clay more and more and would like to look into getting a shell pouch/holder.

Ive searched around and although there are many out there, Id like to just get a basic divided pouch. I dont need choke tube holders, or a pouch to hold a box of shells, just one area to hold live shells.

I know lots of you guys shoot clays, so suggest me some pouches. Preferably well-made and sturdy. I dont want something with thin material that will sag down to my knees. Try and keep in in the $50 and lower range please.

And I have already tried a shooting vest, but with even just 25shells in one pouch, it sagged a lot and I didnt like it. Id prefer a pouch as its somewhat small and isnt bulky.

Thanks

"I don't know what situation you'd be in where you'd be facing a bad guy and he'd have the time to notice your laser shaking and evaluate you as having low confidence. "
Old November 1, 2009, 02:03 PM   #2
JerseyDrez

Something along the lines of this. Simple yet gets the job done.

http://www.gamaliel.com/cart/product...cat=157&page=1

"I don't know what situation you'd be in where you'd be facing a bad guy and he'd have the time to notice your laser shaking and evaluate you as having low confidence. "