The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Firing Line Gun Show > Retail Deals and Feedback

Notices

Old April 4, 2005, 05:30 PM   #1
IZinterrogator

Best place for Sigs on the web

Ordnance Outsellers has to have the best prices on Sigs I have ever seen. Here are some current examples:

P220R with short trigger and night sights installed - $705
P226R with night sights - $695
P229R DAK with night sights - $740
P245 with night sights and Ilaflon finish - $700

They also usually carry Kahrs and Kel-Tecs and sometimes have other makes available on the website (curremtly, they have a lot of HK models). I've now bought two Sigs through them and their customer service is outstanding.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams
Old April 22, 2005, 04:32 PM   #2
IZinterrogator

Just thought that I would point out that they now have a NIB P220 in 9mm. It has the short trigger, two 9-round magazines, and the European mag release. Perfect if you want a large single-stack 9mm.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams
Old April 28, 2005, 06:46 PM   #3
bclark1

thanks man - i'm in the market for a p239 soon i think, and the prices here pretty much even beat gunbroker.

anyone got experience with them, just for the reference?
Old June 13, 2005, 04:46 PM   #4
benthere

Ordnance Outsellers experience

I recently received my 220 K Kote form James at Ordnance Outfitters. I am extremely happy with the service, price, and product. I will do business with them again.

Nuff said?
Old June 14, 2005, 01:00 PM   #5
2002gti

sog has excellent prices on sigs
Old June 14, 2005, 02:17 PM   #6
Logs

Used Sigs

If you would rather have a used Sig check out www.kyimports.com . I picked up a nickel plated P226 with night sights for $425.