The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > General Discussion Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old July 30, 2016, 12:35 AM   #51
David Wozniak
Junior Member
 
Join Date: July 23, 2016
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Posts: 6
I wanted to export Px4 Storm SubCompact pocket Pistol. But this task was more complicated and the big problem is I am a Muslim and they rejected me to export firearm.

Is that reasonable that Muslims can take the safety?
your suggestion was good, thanks anyway.
David Wozniak is offline  
Old July 30, 2016, 07:11 PM   #52
dogtown tom
Senior Member
 
Join Date: January 23, 2006
Location: Plano, Texas
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
David Wozniak .....and the big problem is I am a Muslim and they rejected me to export firearm.

Is that reasonable that Muslims can take the safety?
your suggestion was good, thanks anyway.
Huh?
What does being a Muslim have to do with anything?

And I'm not aware of any document regarding the import, export or transfer of a firearm that asks what religion you are.
__________________
Need a FFL in Dallas/Plano/Allen/Frisco/McKinney ? Just EMAIL me. $20 transfers ($10 for CHL, active military,police,fire or schoolteachers)

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
dogtown tom is offline  
Old August 23, 2016, 12:25 AM   #53
Penn25
Member
 
Join Date: August 18, 2016
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtown tom View Post
Huh?
What does being a Muslim have to do with anything?

And I'm not aware of any document regarding the import, export or transfer of a firearm that asks what religion you are.
Ethnic background but no religious declarations. Recently bought a rifle. On the FFL transfere form it asked white, black, hispanic, etc. No religion! That info used to belong on our dog tags lol.

Aloha
Penn25 is offline  
Old September 22, 2017, 03:47 PM   #54
TrueBlue711
Senior Member
 
Join Date: March 16, 2011
Posts: 326
I'm in the military and my home of record is in Idaho (my parents' address). Would I be able to ship a rifle from myself to myself from my current physical address (New Mexico) to my home of record in Idaho without sending to an FFL?
TrueBlue711 is offline  
Old September 22, 2017, 08:40 PM   #55
Doyle
Senior Member
 
Join Date: June 20, 2007
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 6,745
Quote:
I'm in the military and my home of record is in Idaho (my parents' address). Would I be able to ship a rifle from myself to myself from my current physical address (New Mexico) to my home of record in Idaho without sending to an FFL?
There is a specific allowance in the law for shipping a gun from yourself to yourself in another location. That is used all the time by hunters who ship their gun to an out-of-state outfitter before a booked hunt. So, if you want to do that yourself ship it just before you go on leave back home.
Doyle is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site and contents, including all posts, Copyright © 1998-2018 S.W.A.T. Magazine
Copyright Complaints: Please direct DMCA Takedown Notices to the registered agent: thefiringline.com
Contact Us
Page generated in 0.08630 seconds with 10 queries