The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: Semi-automatics

Old January 31, 2013, 02:03 PM   #1
precision_shooter

New Plinker

Stopped by Cabelas yesterday... Went to look at reloading equipment as I planned my next purchse to be a caliber that doesn't have much factory ammo available and figured now was as good a time as any to start reloading.

As always happens, I can't go in there without making at least 1 trip down the gun counter. Saw this on the rack and made an impulse buy since I had enough money in gift certs to cover the cost plus leave some for ammo, if it ever comes back in stock.

HKMP5-22
Had thoughts of doing an SBR and Real Suppressor...
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776
Old February 2, 2013, 11:36 PM   #2
t45

I picked up the GSG 522 version of this today. I ran 100rds thru it with no problems. Cool guns.