The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Conference Center > Law and Civil Rights

Closed Thread

Old December 3, 2020, 12:13 AM   #76
rc

I am sick of all the BIG networks, even FOX. All have got a brainwashing agenda behind almost every story. Trump put out a speech tonight and he showed a lot of evidence for election fraud to get it to the public. Then NBC talks about Trumps speech as if it was filled with false baseless allegations...blah, blah, blah, don't want to hear their nonsense anymore after 4 years of false news stories. Watch the local news for the weather forecast, then watch SKY news, OAN, NTD and select FOX offerings for national and world news. I've been watching a lot of Dan Bongino lately. The election news we are being fed from mainstream sources is B.S. I was watching the Michigan hearings today and that nasty black woman from Detroit was trying to intimidate the timid Indian lady testifying about fraud demanding she spell her name and wanting to know who she was like a mob boss who was going to put a hit out on her. I believe we have a democrat conspiracy to steel this election from Trump. Biden is the least exciting presidential candidate in history and he admitted live on TV that they had the most extensive inclusive voter fraud operation in history but we are supposed to believe that he just misspoke but that his befuddled brain is sharp as a tack the rest of the time he reads a prepared statement from a tele prompter. Trump isn't just spoofing when he speaks. He bugs a lot of people because he has the facts on his side. The closer he is to truth, the louder his opponents complain about how crazy he is.
Old December 3, 2020, 12:43 AM   #77
Pathfinder45

Many people believe what they want to believe, regardless of any facts to the contrary. It's called deception.
Politics makes for very strange bedfellows indeed.
Old December 3, 2020, 05:45 AM   #78
Carmady

I was looking forward to some heavy Kraken action this week, but maybe later. These things take time, and I think the two big days are Dec 8 and 14 for deadlines for some sort.

"I am sick of all the BIG networks, even FOX. All have got a brainwashing agenda behind almost every story."

I agree. Thanks to them, and google, facebook, and twitter, most US citizens know nothing about the Hunter Biden hard drive and all that. That story was not allowed, and they used their "fact checking" excuse to justify it. And worse than that, the FBI has had it since 2019. Things are screwed up when the FBI and CIA are against the POTUS.

I do hope the Kraken shows up and chews some serious butt.
Old December 3, 2020, 07:52 AM   #79
Spats McGee
Staff

I think this one has drifted far enough from the kind of specific focus we like to keep in L&CR. Thanks for staying civil, everyone.