The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Lock and Load: Live Fire Exercises

Old September 9, 2008, 11:06 AM   #1
woad_yurt

TN: Nashville/Clarksville area range get together on Saturday, Sep 13....

Hi. I am going to the TWRA range in Cheatham County (no attendant there so we can actually get some serious shooting time in) on Saturday with two shooting virgins. They're history professors and I snagged their interest with my milsurps and antiques. Would anyone like to meet up with us? It'd be a good chance to maybe make a couple of converts. Weapons of historical interest are a big plus with these two (me too!)

If you've never been there:
Bring a seat, food and drink because there are no facilities save for a country store which is outside the TWRA. Maybe some toilet paper for the ladies' use would be a good idea, too.

For directions:
Go to Yahoo maps:
http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEx...bGluaw--#env=F

Then, type in the following destination address:

2901 Petway Road,
Ashland City, TN 37015

The address above is for Swaw's Wildlife Market Inc (615-792-4220) which is right outside of the range's entrance. That's where one goes to pay the $5.50 range fee to get one's range ticket anyway. They'll tell you the directions from there to the actual range area (about a 4 minute drive.)

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.