The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Skunkworks > Gear and Accessories

Old November 24, 2015, 10:42 PM   #1
Prof Young

Guide Gear Concealment Vest . . .

I've been looking for a CC vest and have perused at a lot of stuff on-line. I've been hesitant to buy but finally popped on a Guide Gear Concealment Vest via The Sportsman's Guide. It came today and I am well pleased. The best part is the upper chest level CC pocket with built in "holster." The pocket is big enough that I can put a full sized gun in there. I tried out my Beretta 92fs and it fit just fine. The CC pocket has a velcro closure. The fabric is heavy enough and the outside pocket placement is such that the gun will never show. I can't imagine I'll ever carry my full size gun but it's nice to know I can if I want to. Normal carry for me is a Sig p238. Plenty of other pockets and some special "pockets" for spare mags and speed loaders. I may get a second one in different color.

Live well, be safe
Prof Young
Old November 24, 2015, 11:27 PM   #2
rickyrick

Thank you... I'm always trying to find new ways to carry my beretta... Will check it out
Old November 25, 2015, 01:42 PM   #3
PolarFBear

Any pictures? And more specifics please. I am not familiar with the vendor. Is it available through, Bass Pro Shop, Cabella's, Academy Sports? I, too, am always on the lookout for a good CC overgarment. I'm a "larger" size (54L) so the search seems never ending.