The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The North Corral > Competition Shooting

Old November 17, 2008, 10:55 PM   #1
yar

x3 multigun video 11-16-08

click image to play Flash Video

Excellent match again at X3. Did something a little different for the video as it has the full stage diagrams too. The diagrams are a little small but I'm trying to format a templete to work on most peoples screens.

I have a bunch of HD video that I took with my new HD camcorder too, but my computer which I thought was pretty bad @ss is too weak sauce to edit it down to a format I can get on the net. Too many artifacts and other garbage. I think I figured it out for next match. No full 1080p but I'm thinking 720i would work. I don't know I might be able to salvage some of it. If not then those I took videos of I'll get you a DVD because I made you guys look good!

Did not video the long range rifle stages as they just don't work well for the net. You see the shooter taking a long time shooting small targets you can't see.
Old November 18, 2008, 08:04 PM   #2
HAMMER1DOWN

Where are those three gun shoots held at i have always wanted to shoot in one???