The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > Forum Support > Site Questions and Tech Support (NO FIREARMS QUESTIONS)

Old December 14, 2001, 11:57 AM   #1
September11

Search question

What is the best search for me to enter to find strings related to practice ideas for training at an indoor shooting range??? In other words, I want to learn how to get better and need to know what to do other than point and shoot. I have gone to sportshooter.com and gotten some drills and practice ideas from there but would like to read more about this topic.
Old December 14, 2001, 11:11 PM   #2
TheBluesMan
Moderator Emeritus

That's kind of a tough question to answer without doing a ton of searching for you. Here's a suggestion: Give the search engine a try with a couple of key words that you would expect to find in the desired thread. If you don't get the results that you want, post a new thread in General Discussion detailing the information you seek.

I'd be very interested in reading such a thread, so have at it!

-Dave
Tick-off Obama - Join the NRA Today - Save $10
Old December 17, 2001, 07:42 PM   #3
September11

[b]Bluesman[/B]

I performed some searches and came up with a few recommended sites to look at and the rest were mostly ammo questions - "practice ammo"
As per your suggestion, I posted this question up top.